Sunday, June 8, 2008

Elated

Thanks to Paul, I have decided that I shall keep my blogs brief. At least, I will make some vain attempt to keep them short. Particularly as this is merely an update, this should be brief. I can assure you, that nothing juicy will come from this blog. However - I have some very juicy, or at least a lot more interesting, blogs intended to start being published on here throughout the week. So check in bitches!

On Friday I paid a visit to my travel agent, to confirm my travel "itinerary" for Canada. Itinerary is in quotes as me and Lee had an argument as to the use of the word, and in his view, my "itinerary" is too incomplete to be called an itinerary. The itinerary is as follows:
MONDAY QANTAS AIRWAYS
25 AUG 08 -DEPART -MELBOURNE/TULLAMARINE A 0630 NON-STOP

25 AUG 08 -ARRIVE -SYDNEY/SYDNEY KINGSFORD 0750 01HRS 20MINS


MONDAY AIR CANADA
25 AUG 08 -DEPART -SYDNEY/SYDNEY KINGSFORD 1010 NON-STOP

25 AUG 08 -ARRIVE -VANCOUVER/VANCOUVER AIR 0710 14HRS 00MINS


WEDNESDAY AIR CANADA
27 AUG 08 -DEPART -VANCOUVER/VANCOUVER AIR 0930 NON-STOP

27 AUG 08 -ARRIVE -TORONTO/LESTER B PEARSO 1702 04HRS 32MINS

TRAVEL VIA OWN ARRANGEMENTS

SATURDAY AIR CANADA
03 JAN 09 -DEPART -NEW YORK/JOHN F KENNEDY 0720 NON-STOP

03 JAN 09 -ARRIVE -VANCOUVER/VANCOUVER AIR 1039 06HRS 19MINS


SUNDAY AIR CANADA
11 JAN 09 -DEPART -VANCOUVER/VANCOUVER AIR 2355 NON-STOP

13 JAN 09 -ARRIVE -SYDNEY/SYDNEY KINGSFORD 1000 15HRS 05MINS


TUESDAY QANTAS AIRWAYS
13 JAN 09 -DEPART -SYDNEY/SYDNEY KINGSFORD 1230 NON-STOP

13 JAN 09 -ARRIVE -MELBOURNE/TULLAMARINE A 1400 01HRS 30MINS


So, while some of you will skip past that - the short story is, I'm going to Vancouver, staying for a few days before heading to Toronto. Once in Toronto, I will be staying for a few days before making my way to Windsor for Uni. I'll be staying in Windsor, and travelling weekends, etc. to all different parts of Canada. Come end of semester, just after Christmas, we'll be making our way to New York to celebrate New Years. From New York I will be travelling back to Vancouver, staying for a week or so before heading home.

In other news, work has underpaid me yet again. Payroll can look forward to a nasty letter from me, which people from work are signing to go along with the letter. People doubt that the letter will actually achieve anything - however, I am sure the company will realise the need for them to improve to avoid being sued, or having a union on their ass.

I am also slowly approaching my exams, and am yet to put in some decent study. However, I'm not worried...mostly because I'm over caring, Canada is far too exciting. When I begin to stress, that is when the bulk of 'decent' studying will take place, so until then I am fairly relaxed. Other than that, not much is happening in my life. It is Nander's birthday tomorrow and at this point, I have only brought him one present - which is not enough, we have a habit of going all out for each others birthdays, so I need to get on that.

That is it for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that, paired with the paragraph after your 'itinerary', it could be deemed complete enough.

hope you get reimbursed soon

x

Luke! said...

Oh I did... but still underpaid. How ridiculous is that?!

Anonymous said...

by the looks of your itinerary u will be getting around alot
so please be safe!! ;)
and..hopefuly u like come back with a hot accent

x

Welcome to Creepy Lamingtons: home to a mix of strange stories and articles that hopefully won't leave an unpleasant taste in your mouth. said...

I think a letter/email will work. Companies always get more responsive when something is in writting - means they can't deny knowledge in court.

ps. Canada/New york sounds exciting!

Paul said...

That wasnt short, though i did like how you know me well enough to state 'So, while some of you will skip past that'.

Good luck for the last two exams, and with the pesky people that pose postponed payments.