Friday, October 9, 2009

Slumber.

And in the morn, I shall don clothes of mourning.
O slumber, why must I awake from thee?
You callously ripped the innocent, fondest of all dreams
From thy humble hands, leaving me in this state!

Ok, so yeah I do not know what is up with that... But I just woke up from the best dream I have ever had. I'm not going to go into detail, that would be sharing much more than I care to with the world... But rest assured it was an innocent dream, as opposed to an R rated dream. And I am actually in mourning for it. I am so depressed by the fact I cannot see the dream to its end. I hate that I woke up :(

It was simply refreshing have this dream. It played out much of what I have wanted to happen. It turned one of my day dreams into pure fantasy of the sub-conscious mind. It was utterly amazing. It's putting your wildest hopes, into a fantastical world where anything and everything can happen, not hindered by barriers of reality. Hence why it was so good. Things I just wish could happen, can just happen - and they did. Oh. I want to live in that dream.

2 comments:

Tim Mc said...

Life would be so dull without dreams, they are the stars at which we are gazing whilst the flotsam of the gutter flows past us that is sometimes life.

Luke Davidson said...

Haha, I remember what I was going to say: It was an innocent dream only because you got woken up before the good part. :p