Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 1 and 2

As it appears Kyle is documenting my time in Vancouver on his blog, I figure I should fill in some gaps. It appears that Kyle has skipped days 1 and 2, so I shall... make up for what he lacks. Hah.

Anyway, day 1 was pretty uneventful as I got into Vancouver, after some issues at JFK and a very long flight, all I wanted to do was sleep. So last thing I wanted was issues with the hotel booking, inevitably there were... but once that mishap was sorted, I got into my hotel room showered....and slept!!!
I made my way to McDonald's on Thurlow St off Robson, to ...'sustain' myself with a big mac. It was awesome!

That leads me to Day 2, as I pretty much slept on Day 1!

Day 2 wasn't very touristy, after craving Champagne for some time, I convinced Kyle to join me in a bottle, which turned out to be two, and with little food we were both a little hammered watching Canadian television shows. Was fun!

Other than that, Kyle has documented pretty much everything else of interest summarily...so there's no more too add!

1 comment:

Jimzip said...

Neat! Someone else documenting your life sounds fun... (Any takers? Dale?! ;p )

I wonder what our kids will think one day when they stumble on our blogs, left in the past and gathering e-dust... it would be pretty awesome to read about our lives I imagine. Or I have an over-inflated sense of self worth. Either way. :)

Oh who am I kidding I won't be having kids anytime soon!

Jimzip :D