Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Change

Firstly, for those even remotely interested - I will be removing my Kinsmen of Aquium blog (my story blog) until I get momentum to keep going. Even though only the prologue is posted, and have written almost an entire bibles worth of story, I'm not liking where its going...so some changes will be made. Thus, the blog will shortly be removed.
Secondly, I'm leaving for Canada shortly - I have compiled a mailing list of people I'll be emailing with updates. Rest assured that if you haven't made it to the list (due to my oversight and severe lack of organisation) that updates will be available via blog. On that topic, I can't decide if I want to create a new blog just for Canada, or just use this blog.
Feedback on this thought anyone?

Anyway, that is all for now.

3 comments:

Welcome to Creepy Lamingtons: home to a mix of strange stories and articles that hopefully won't leave an unpleasant taste in your mouth. said...

I say keep this blog!! Just because you're changing countries doesn't mean you can't continue to have a mostly unfabulous social life. :)

Jimzip said...

I agree. The blog stays! (I'm just reading the Kinsmen again actually... let me finish before you pull it down!)

Jimzip :D

Anonymous said...

RAR! THIS ONE! RAR!