Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anxious

The 25th of August is getting ever-closer, and the date is daunting me. I am so worried about not being ready to leave the country for five months. I have barely been away from home for a weekend alone, I think schoolies week was possibly my longest period away from home without my parents. Naturally, I am beginning to stress. So now, I'm going to write a list of things I need to do, to organise, to get before I head overseas. Please, allow me to bore you with my list.

  • Buy new memory card(s) for digital camera and video camera
  • Buy new video camera case
  • Get new mobile phone! (this is something relatively new on my to do list, because my phone decided to go all crap on me today)
  • US Consulate interview! (gah, the effort)
  • Go to Deakin Education Abroad fair
  • Add my mother as a signatory to my bank account
  • Learn how to use Skype!
  • Create email group for people I want to keep updated
  • Buy travel socks!! (my mother is forcing me to)
  • Buy new digital camera case as well...
  • Convert some money!

Anyway, I can't think of anything else at this point...there is probably 20million things to add to that, but for now that will do...

Only 25 days!!!

1 comment:

Jimzip said...

Also remember to put 'ey' at the end of select sentences... I didn't at first, and found myself shunned from most of Canadian society until I mastered this literary gem!

Jimzip :D